Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Skill Set Review


I came to this course only expecting some camera skills and was quickly introduced to a whole new world of Photo Imaging.
From Capture, Industry to Post Production I found even the most daunting of subjects were broken down and fears taken away and I was able to achieve a sense of accomplishment. I loved the passion and excitement that was brought into each class and has rubbed off.

The Teachers at NADC are Photographer/ Educators. I am still in awe of the working knowledge the teachers bring to the class from a professional working background in photography and are happy to share.

I am now looking forward to the Diploma of Photo Imaging, something I would have not dreamed of a few months ago!

Thank You Sally Colechin, Adam Knott, Jo Newton, Nicola Read and Cath Barcan!

Regards
Anna Glen
Photos by Anna Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment